VMI, with over 50 years experience in developing and manufacturing mixing technology lead the way in the mixing of cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams and lotions. The equipment range includes laboratory scale mixers for atmospheric and vacuum mixing requirements and large scale vacuum processing systems.
The VMI MULTILAB has been designed to develop cosmetic products in small quantities in the laboratory. The Multilab allows for the perfect transformation of products with a wide range of viscosity. This versatility is particularly shown in the quick-change emulsifiers’ and turbines (mixing heads). The unit covers all mixing operations: heat exchanges, suspension, homogenising, dissolution, dispersion and emulsion. By using its double top mounted central agitation with independent speed adjustment, the Multilab has been designed to develop cosmetics products such as creams, gels, ointments and make-up products in laboratory and in small quantities (500 – 3,000 ml) with the primary focus on scaling up to larger production.
- Perfect for R&D and small-scale production
- Vacuum mixing
- Heating and cooling
- Batch size range: 500-3,000ml
- Double mixing action
- Homogeniser for emulsions, dispersions and dissolutions
- Anchor with scrapers for optimal heat transfer
- Variable mixer speed:
– Central agitator speed range: 50-5,000rpm
– Anchor agitator speed range: 10-250rpm
- Mixing vessel and height limit safety interlocks
- Heat insulated vessel