Labocontrole sampling devices for Powders, Liquids and Gases are designed to meet the specific requirements of raw and in process materials. With manual devices and automated samplers for the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries all QA needs can be met
The FlowControl sampler is designed to take samples of powders and granules from pressurised pneumatic lines.
The FlowControl sampler operates using a pneumatic pinch calve or a ball valve. Opening the valve allows the powder within the pipeline to be collected in the sample bottle which is installed at the outlet of the sampler. The sampler is fitted with either a filtration capsual or connected directly to a dust extraction already installed on site.
The FlowControl has an easy installation, is a hygienic way of sampling and requires very little maintenance.
- 1 SS male fitting 1″ (DN 25) for welding to your existing pipework
- 1 air pinch valve with rubber sleeve FDA & BGVV certified (or any other manual valve available)
- 1 SS transfer hose
- 1 HDPE bottle – sampling volume : 1 or 2 liters
- 1 PTFE bottle adaptor with vent outlet
- 1 sterile air filter in PP 1/8″ with membrane PTFE 0.2micron
- A control cabinet with PLC allowing representative sampling on defined duration can also be supplied