Labocontrole sampling devices for Powders, Liquids and Gases are designed to meet the specific requirements of raw and in process materials. With manual devices and automated samplers for the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries all QA needs can be met
Control the quality of your incoming raw materials with accuracy using the PowerProof
The PowerProof sampler is designed for taking samples of incoming raw materials for quality control checks.
It allows cross sectional samples to be obtained from normally inaccessible parts in sacks, drums, big-bags and bulk tanks.
The PowerProof sampler allows a representative sample of powders to be taken at each stage of penetration of the probe into the material to be collected.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to handle
- Due to its patented dismantling system, the 304L stainless steel boring tube and spiral are easily disconnected from the drive
- If necessary the parts can be sterilised in an autoclave, all without the use of tools
- Completely portable, independent and ergonomic
- Powered by a rechargeable battery (pneumatic option is available)
- Reliable and robust
- Dead space is minimised to avoid contamination
Depending on the direction of rotation it can be used for either sampling or purging. One drive motor can be used with a variation of probes. Probe lengths range from 300mm to 1500mm Precision engineered with the boring tube and conveying screw manufactured from 100% stainless steel and all welds are carried out under argon atmospheric conditions.
The passivated finished stainless steel parts are fully tested prior to despatch.
All LaboControle samplers are precision engineered and designed to comply with the inspection requirements of the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries, in accordance with BPF, GMP, FDA, HACCP, ISO recommendations and procedures for good sampling practices.