VMI, with over 50 years experience in developing and manufacturing mixing technology lead the way in the mixing of cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams and lotions. The equipment range includes laboratory scale mixers for atmospheric and vacuum mixing requirements and large scale vacuum processing systems
The integrated mixing tools give three independently controllable actions with the surface scraper, rotor stator and pumping impeller.
Powders and liquids can be introduced from above or directly into the rotor stator high shear head under vacuum. Internal circulation from the pumping impeller ensures all product is evenly mixed and is presented to the shear head.
Surface scraping blades ensure interchange of product at the vessel wall giving efficient heating or cooling as required
Available with a range of options for increased versatility
- No external recirculation loop gives full control of mixing and minimises losses
- Designed for extremely high product recovery
- Fully scalable from TRILAB & MULTILAB.
- Integrated Turnkey system for a complete production process
- Working volumes up to 20,000 litres
- Premix vessels can be integrated with a range of mixing tools
- Vacuum for process and for product introduction
- Designed for easy clean and simple removal of tooling
- CIP available
Typical applications for the TRIMIX
- Viscous, Pasty products
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food and chemical creams and pastes
- Complex formulations and rheologies