Scalable Lab System
Quadro Engineering, the innovators of the Comil conical screen mill, continue to develop and innovate with new products such as the new Scalable Lab System (SLS), the High Energy H20 Comil for API milling, the in line FlexSift for security screening and the F10 fine grinding mill. Quadro mills are used in a wide range of powder processing applications in the Food, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics industries.
The Scalable Lab System brings 4 particle size reduction techniques together with one drive platform using Smart-Detect technology, which can also be found in the new SDx Series, the heads can be swapped within seconds with no additional set up required.
The SLS gives the reassurance that particle sizes and distributions achieved in the lab can be directly transferred to the production-scale equipment. The operating parameters are simply transposed from small-scale to full-scale production.
Key size reduction and material processing technologies are possible from one single platform. Using the interchangeable heads you can achieve lab scale conical milling, hammer milling, security screening and high energy milling. Its bench-top size is space-saving as well as a cost-effective solution.
H5 High Energy Mill
- Suitable for both R&D and production environment
- Suitable for dry milling and/or wet material conditioning
- 4 interchangeable process solutions
- Minimal product losses/hold-up
- Scalable PSD and capacity rates
- Scalable across our entire size reduction range
Typical applications for the SLS
- Dry powder deagglomeration and size reduction
- Sizing and grading of powders
- Wet mass granulation for efficient and even drying
- Fine particle size reduction
- Size reduction of heat sensitive products
- Security screening of free flowing and sticky proucts