VMI, with over 50 years experience in developing and manufacturing mixing technology lead the way in the mixing of cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams and lotions. The equipment range includes laboratory scale mixers for atmospheric and vacuum mixing requirements and large scale vacuum processing systems
VMI have developed the TURBOTEST for laboratory use to help with development of formulations with an extensive range of mixing turbines for different product rheologies.
- Speed range from 50 to 3,300rpm
- Mixing capacity from 200ml to 20litres
- Programmable controller for up to 10 phases of time and speed control
- Large choice of Impellers, turbines and rotor stator heads available
- Integrated safety features including beaker clamp and height sensor with safety switch
- Designed for easy clean and simple removal of tooling
- Can be scaled to larger mixers
- Hazardous area designs available
VMI TURBOTEST Variants
VMI have also developed other variants of the TURBOTEST expanding the range to include more of an industrial process and ATEX environment capabilities. The SUPERTEST, SUPERTEST ATEX and AIR SUPERTEST use the same mixing turbine range which is interchangeable amongst the four models. The four units share many similarities; including the intergrated safety interlocks as well as performance capabilities but each can be used in a different environment.