VMI, with over 50 years experience in developing and manufacturing mixing technology lead the way in the mixing of cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams and lotions. The equipment range includes laboratory scale mixers for atmospheric and vacuum mixing requirements and large scale vacuum processing systems
VMI have redesigned the TURBOTEST to meet the modern laboratory standard. The new features help development further by making sure all mixing cycles are fully traceability and repeatability by displaying and recording all important information such as speed, turbine speed, height & type, mix time, acceleration time & product temperature.
- Speed range from 50 to 4,000rpm
- Mixing capacity from 250ml to 20litres
- Touch screen user interface
- Silent electronic lifting mechanism
- Programmable controller for up to 100 formulations of 20 phases in each cycle (Speed, Time & Turbine selection)
- Customisation of acceleration ramps
- A variety of turbines and rotor stator heads available
- Integrated safety features including beaker position clamp and height sensor with safety switch
- Designed for easy clean and simple removal of tooling
- Can be scaled to larger mixers
- Hazardous area designs available
VMI TURBOTEST Variants
VMI have also developed other variants of the TURBOTEST expanding the range to include more of an industrial process and ATEX environment capabilities. The SUPERTEST, SUPERTEST ATEX and AIR SUPERTEST use the same mixing turbine range which is interchangeable amongst the four models. The four units share many similarities; including the intergrated safety interlocks as well as performance capabilities but each can be used in a different environment.