VMI, with over 50 years experience in developing and manufacturing mixing technology lead the way in the mixing of cosmetic and pharmaceutical creams and lotions. The equipment range includes laboratory scale mixers for atmospheric and vacuum mixing requirements and large scale vacuum processing systems
The VMI TURBOTEST is the ideal versatile bench top mixer for R&D with a range of tooling options and a number of integrated safety features. The ergonomic design and programmable control make the TURBOTEST versatile and easy to operate.
VMI have developed the TURBOTEST for laboratory use to help with development of formulations with an extensive range of mixing turbines for different product rheologies.
- Speed range from 50 to 3,300rpm
- Mixing capacity from 200ml to 20litres
- Programmable controller for up to 10 phases of time and speed control
- Large choice of Impellers, turbines and rotor stator heads available
- Integrated safety features including beaker clamp and height sensor with safety switch
- Designed for easy clean and simple removal of tooling
- Can be scaled to larger mixers
- Hazardous area designs available
VMI have also developed other variants of the TURBOTEST providing the range with more of an industrial process and ATEX environment capabilities. The SUPERTEST and AIR SUPERTEST use the same mixing turbine range which is interchangeable amongst the three models. The three units share many similarities and performance capabilities but each are used in a different environment.
VMI’s SUPERTEST sacrifices the sleek laboratory look for a higher motor power for use on larger quantities of viscous liquids at a more cost effective solution.
The AIR SUPERTEST offers the same power output as the SUPERTEST but by using a 750W air motor, it can by used in a ATEX environment. ATEX II 2 G, Zones 1 and 2 Compliant.